At our first meeting, we will perform a detailed examination of your area of concern and also ask a lot of questions to determine the history and underlying cause of the condition. In some cases, we may need to refer you for further X-rays or an MRI to assist us in diagnosis of your condition.
So you can get the most from your initial consultation, please remember to:
- Bring your referral letter from your GP
- Bring a current list of any medications you are taking
- Bring your Medicare Card and Private Health Insurance Details
- Bring any relevant operation records, X-ray films, bone scans or test results
- Dress in suitable clothes to allow easy access for the clinical examination
- If you are a DVA member or aged-pensioner, bring your members card
- For a workers compensation case, bring the claim number, insurer and case manager contact details
- Your completed CCO Patient Info Sheet to be given to reception on your day of consultation.