Contact our friendly staff. They are happy to discuss queries you may have regarding Dr George Gayagay’s orthopaedic specialist services or enquire about your assessment consultation.
Please contact us by:
Freecall: 1800 1 67846 (ORTHO)
Fax: 02 8078 4846
Or book online.
Feel free to contact the practice manager, Archrishelle Viray, directly on (02) 9002 3140 or by email AViray@CompleteCareOrthopaedic.com.au to discuss and organise:
- Hospital admission forms
- Surgeon’s fees: Private vs. public
- Informed Financial Consent (IFC)/surgical fee quote
- Item numbers
- Nominated anaesthetist and assistant at operation
- Pre approval from third parties: Workers Compensation and NRMA (NSW), TAC (Vic).
Pre operation, if required:
- Pre op review with Dr George
- Conservative management i.e. physiotherapy, injections
- Pre admission seminar
- Pathology and/or radiology investigations
- Cardiology investigations.
Post operation protocol/care:
- Post op review with surgeon and/or other specialists involved in your care
- Admission to rehabilitation
- Pathology and/or radiology investigations.
We welcome your feedback regarding your consultation and/or pre and post op care.